Friday, September 10, 2010

IT'S TIME TO RAVE ABOUT... "RAZAPENOS & BLUBANEROS"!

                                               ~
                                 RAZAPENOS
&
                                                                      
          ~
BLUBANEROS


                                    & B COOKIES



I  have designed many recipes over the course of my career but I will tell you this much, I can say these cookies are one of my best creations. Between the contrast of sweetness and a mild heat, this combination creates such a delicious distinct unique taste. Also, the flavor lingers in the back of your palette and leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed that, you can't help but want more!

These sugar cake cookies come in either vanilla or chocolate and with a raspberry jalapeno or blueberry habanero filling.
Each cookie is .75 cents each but if you purchase a dozen or more than the price of an individual  cookie will only be .50 cents !
Please go to my website and send me your order at  http://www.bostonfooddesign.com/



Best Regards,



Chef Szam BFD

PS: My next blog will be on how to make food work for you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, this is very informative. I admire the Yummy!!!I hope to see more of your write ups. Keep it up!!! Let UrBackYard.com be your travel guide. Scan our map. Choose your destination deal. Print your passport. And off you go! UrBackYard.com is your map of things to do in Boston things to do in boston.

    ReplyDelete